hi guys, so i took an extended break from the land of metin, i come back to discover all these new amazing things in the development world (core sources, gui editors), so basically at the minute im like a kid in a candystore

however im having an issue with

world editor, everything was going great

GLDEV1.jpg

until i changed a texture and now i have a square of white untextured ugly section of map, too many polys? driver bug? worldeditor bug?

gldev2.jpg

any ideas as to why this is happening would be grand :3

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

“You see the lighted windows and what you want to think is that there may be many interesting stories behind them, but what you know is that really

there are just dull, dull souls, mere consumers of food, who think their instincts are emotions

and their tiny lives of more account than a whisper of wind.”

• Honorable Member

until i changed a texture and now i have a square of white untextured ugly section of map, too many polys? driver bug? worldeditor bug?

Look at my sign. (remix)

The WorldEditor renders only 7 textures at once per sector (32x32px). A shortcut (lshift+0) in my tool can remove such limit. If you press F11 (on every we) you'll also see how many texture are used per sector.

• Love 1

Look at my sign. (remix)

The WorldEditor renders only 7 textures at once per sector (32x32px). A shortcut (lshift+0) in my tool can remove such limit. If you press F11 (on every we) you'll also see how many texture are used per sector.

yeah i love your version of WE, however i cant figure out how scale objects? (maybe im just being an idiot or i cant figure it out)

thanks for that piece of info, will keep it in mind :)

“You see the lighted windows and what you want to think is that there may be many interesting stories behind them, but what you know is that really

there are just dull, dull souls, mere consumers of food, who think their instincts are emotions

nevermind ~~ just found out the hard way that scaling isnt supported by the engine, what a shame!

• 2 months later...

Look at my sign. (remix)

hi worldeditor link please?