Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello dear community,

I have a source since 2018,but because Freebsd got updated and all the package with it,I can't compile my source,i get boost error. I am paying someone help me compile the source, I think it won't be hard,  I can't do it because i don't really know how gcc works and I don't have a lot of free time to spend on researching about it.

Anyone who is interested about the work , send me a pm,only trusted people get paied first.

Sincerely,

Crystal

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27437-compile/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.