ibstdc++.so.6 game.core

Go to solution Solved by Mitachi,

While opening channels after gcc 9 upgrade, I got the following error as many people have encountered, although lib32 has libstdc++.so.6:

/usr/lib32/libstdc++.so.6: version CXXABI_1.3.8 required by /usr/game/share/bin/ game not found

Then I installed gcc 9 on the server where I opened the game, however, when I opened the channels, I got the following error:

/usr/local/lib/gcc9/libstdc++.so.6: unsupported file layout

Then I moved the libstdc++.so.6 file in /usr/local/lib32/gcc9 to /usr/lib32 and removed gcc9 from the machine.
After that, the channels open quite normally. Then, when I open the client, the following error appears in putty:

/usr/game # terminate called after throwing an instance of ' std::length_error'
what(): basic_string::append

With this error, game.core occurs on auth and ch1.

CH1 game.core:

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

11 hours ago, Mitachi said:

Something tells me you are using martysama, I'm not sure so I'll give you a chance

Add "-static" in your CFLAGS (Makefile game/db)

im using mainline. 

I added -static in cflags. Currently there is no "basic_string::append" error in putty.

But when I open the client game.core comes up and the content of game.core changed to:

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal