Jump to content

Recommended Posts

While opening channels after gcc 9 upgrade, I got the following error as many people have encountered, although lib32 has libstdc++.so.6:
 

Quote

/usr/lib32/libstdc++.so.6: version CXXABI_1.3.8 required by /usr/game/share/bin/ game not found

 

Then I installed gcc 9 on the server where I opened the game, however, when I opened the channels, I got the following error:

Quote

/usr/local/lib/gcc9/libstdc++.so.6: unsupported file layout

 

Then I moved the libstdc++.so.6 file in /usr/local/lib32/gcc9 to /usr/lib32 and removed gcc9 from the machine.
After that, the channels open quite normally. Then, when I open the client, the following error appears in putty:

 

Quote

/usr/game # terminate called after throwing an instance of ' std::length_error'
what(): basic_string::append

 

With this error, game.core occurs on auth and ch1.

CH1 game.core:

spacer.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27199-ibstdcso6-gamecore/
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Mitachi said:

Something tells me you are using martysama, I'm not sure so I'll give you a chance

Add "-static" in your CFLAGS (Makefile game/db)

im using mainline. 

I added -static in cflags. Currently there is no "basic_string::append" error in putty.

But when I open the client game.core comes up and the content of game.core changed to:

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27199-ibstdcso6-gamecore/#findComment-140145
Share on other sites

  • Developer
  • Solution

This is the hidden content, please

Use this, you can thank him @Mali61

(Use only part in source)

  • Metin2 Dev 140
  • Eyes 3
  • Not Good 2
  • Sad 1
  • Think 2
  • Good 41
  • muscle 1
  • Love 8
  • Love 74

Villains are not born, they are made.
Join

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/27199-ibstdcso6-gamecore/#findComment-140204
Share on other sites

  • 3 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.