Jump to content

Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hi devs,

I didn't release for a long time cuz I haven't any free time but I'm slowly back
This is the first release after a long time and I will release more things for you.

that for now

Arabian Camel

080335wdl0bab.jpg

Download link:

This is the hidden content, please

Note*
If you have any questions about the models(error, bug, ETC..) feel free to ask me, I will help you always.
Have a Great Day and Good Luck!!
Regards,

Dane

  • Metin2 Dev 38
  • Angry 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 14
  • Love 23
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26813-arabian-camel/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.