Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hi, I want to use GCC49 on my game, so I compiled the lib with gcc49, and cryptopp, but (I think it's Crypto++) I've got this kind of error when I compile my game : 241447gcc.png

 

 

Thanks you, have a nice day :).

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2671-gcc49-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

If you look close, they give you hint how to fix it. It's similar, if not same thing with this: https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/pycryptopp/ticket/78

Check the diff they released.

 

You mean This One ? I will take a look a bit later, thanks you :)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2671-gcc49-bug/#findComment-17962
Share on other sites

  • Premium

Just remove the complete libserverkey its useless

 

You tell that a bit later xD

 

 

I feel depressed now ;-;

1345606456713.gif

 

 

Anyways, I will try this later, it is more efficiency without libserverkey ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2671-gcc49-bug/#findComment-17990
Share on other sites

  • Premium

You wont need it its just for generating keys and stuff :=P

 

But doesn't work too, needed by config.cpp (debugged), needed by check_server (debugged) but needed by Cyptopp (DO NOT TOUCH XD)

 

 

Aniways, it's work with libserverkey

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2671-gcc49-bug/#findComment-18027
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.