Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello brothers, I am somewhat stuck in this error when compiling the source game, I have searched but I have not found anything similar in any forum, the problem is at the end of the compilation of game it asks me for these 2 files and I cannot find them anywhere: liblua.a, liblualib.a, I put a sample image with the error at the end of the compilation.

xdddd.png

I would appreciate if you could guide me with this problem, if something is missing to install or if it is a more complicated problem.

thanks to those who respond.

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

  • Premium

Hello,

 

Taking in consideration that you've uploaded your src into /src/ ( i can't see anything behind that )

You need to be in the specific directory that contains liblua folder, after that you will be able to create them. Also, you have to build them with gmake/make.

 

Let's say you have /usr/src/game/src/, you have to be in /usr/src/  and do gmake all, after that libs will be created.

 

Best regards,

Dr3Ame3r

 

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 1

sorry but it is already solved, and sorry for not asking to close the thread, it still doesn't have to do with the path and my problem is how you say I should use the gmake all command and a specific vdi to compile.

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.