Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello brothers, I have a bug about the female warrior character, when creating a new character they appear with a stole or sash, it also happens with the lycan but I will eliminate the latter so there is no problem.

My question is how to solve that bug, it only happens with that female character and the lycan.

I would appreciate your help. I leave a picture for reference, thank you.

es.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.