Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have a problem when implementing an itemshop, it works normal in some parts, it has cost me to modify it since it is a bit incompatible with my SF I will show you what happens.

I hope someone can guide me with the problem, I have solved with the help of the forum some other problems and some more on my own but in this problem I am stuck, I thank you very much who responds.

I leave you a small explanation of what happens.

When adding an article, add it without problems and send a message in chat:

xd.png

 

but when going to the weapons section it does not appear, so restart the same it does not appear:


xdd.png

 

In db mysql the added item appears, if you see I have already added several more and the problem persists:


xddd.png

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26648-problem-when-implementing-an-itemshop-in-game/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.