Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello Community,

I am currently working on my ingame gui interface and faced a small problem.

As you can see on the picture: Click

There is a Window behind the Inventory window.

How can I decide which window should be "On Top"?

#Edit

I managed to put the new Window "On Top" after first login,

but as soon as you move the Inventory, it is behind the inventory window again.

 

.gif

 

I want it to stay above the inventory window all the time.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26216-python-window-prioritisation/
Share on other sites

  • Premium
14 minutes ago, mafianekcek said:

Try to add this window to interfacemodule.py as part of interface and use .SetTop() when showing.

Allready tried it, but it did not work. Inventory Window is still the one showing on top.

But thanks for you reply.

  • Premium
6 minutes ago, Sherer said:

Try to set no_pick flag on the window you wanna have behind inventory.

I guess you missunderstood.

I dont want it to be behind the inventory but before, and that all the time.

Kind regards.

4 minutes ago, CHKRZ said:

I guess you missunderstood.

I dont want it to be behind the inventory but before, and that all the time.

Kind regards.

You are right my bad.
What you can do from C++ level is to add additional flag like "TOP_SUPER" on indicate it during rendering process to no other window will be displayed above it (or the window with flag above will we rendered at the end of tick).

  • Love 1
  • Premium
21 minutes ago, Sherer said:

You are right my bad.
What you can do from C++ level is to add additional flag like "TOP_SUPER" on indicate it during rendering process to no other window will be displayed above it (or the window with flag above will we rendered at the end of tick).

I will try, thank you.

My hope was that there was an python function for this which I dont know yet.

But I will try it over source.

 

Kind regards.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.