Jump to content

Recommended Posts

switch from this window

 

spacer.png


to this status window

 

spacer.png

 

I have the necessary files to make it work, I just need to know that I have to change for it to be activated, I only get the bottom bar to change but not its content, for example the icons of vit, str, etc.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26187-how-to-change-the-status-window/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.