Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, today I wanna add this system, as I told in the referred topic, I wanna add a costume mount system that only change horse appearance, just a skin replacer that you can set in database, so no new mount, no new bonus, ecc, just a costume system for horses, and if I'm not wrong, this Horse Appearance via Database should do that.

So my questions are:

1. Is that true? It works as I told?
2. Has it any bugs or issue or similar?

3. How should the quest be to work with this?

 

Thank you all

Edited by Aioria
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/26049-horse-appearance-via-database/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UP and EDIT:

Ok, I've successfully added the horse appearance via database, and it works (more or less), my issues are:

 

  • I want my horse skin change when I use seal (without need to re-spawn horse), just like weapon costume, you use it, and u can instantly see changed
  • How can I negate the classic use of seals? (like: you click it and you instantly ride the mount) I just wanna remove the classic mounts and use them like skin
  • How can i make the seal go in costume slot when you use it?

 

Sorry for my bad english °L° I'm writing worst than ever, I'm really tired

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.