Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Lead0b110010100 said:

Not possible with VS Code extensions as far as I know.

But you could try SSHFS, there are tools that were developed from google to ensure a nice workflow.

I tried to use it but it seems that I need to use putty as the listener of SSH to connect to the VPS and when I try to save settings on putty it never holds what I saved..

  1.  

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.