Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I've been trying to put books and stackable stones, I added ITEM_STACKABLE in the line of the item_proto, but without success, I looked for information about it, but I had no results, if anyone can help me, I will be grateful!

 

50300	"LivrodeHabilidade"	"ITEM_SKILLBOOK"	0	1	"NONE"	"ITEM_SLOW_QUERY | ITEM_STACKABLE"	"NONE"	"NONE"	1000	1000	0	0	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
28000	"JóiadadorMental+0"	"ITEM_METIN"	"METIN_NORMAL"	1	"NONE"	"ITEM_STACKABLE"	"WEAR_WEAPON"	"NONE"	2500	2500	0	0	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"APPLY_MANA_BURN_PCT"	100	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	0	0	0

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25726-bug-item_stackable-book-e-stones/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.