Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Denizeri24 said:

i using 13.0 beta1 amd64 but you can use any version.

 

i think you can use 12.2 RELEASE amd64 (or i386/32 bit)

Cool, is GCC the only thing I need to compile source? If so, does the version matter?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25719-help-with-compiling-source/#findComment-136179
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, basforos said:

Cool, is GCC the only thing I need to compile source? If so, does the version matter?

 

compiler : gcc or clang(llvm)

and

makedepend

gmake

 

some server still using gcc49 and you cant build a gcc49 server source with gcc6 or newer version, you need to upgrade your codes.

 

if you dont have serversrc/extern folder, you need to install some packages;

 

cryptopp (dont use 'pkg install' command, use 'make install')

mysql or mariadb ( you cant use mysql8.0 or mariadb10.2 > +)

devil

boost

 

https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-9/changes.html

Edited by Denizeri24
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25719-help-with-compiling-source/#findComment-136182
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Denizeri24 said:

 

compiler : gcc or clang(llvm)

and

makedepend

gmake

 

some server still using gcc49 and you cant build a gcc49 server source with gcc6 or newer version, you need to upgrade your codes.

 

if you dont have serversrc/extern folder, you need to install some packages;

 

cryptopp (dont use 'pkg install' command, use 'make install')

mysql or mariadb ( you cant use mysql8.0 or mariadb10.2 > +)

devil

boost

 

https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-9/changes.html

That cleared lots of questions I have, thanks. Also, I do have extern folder, what am I supposed to do with it? What's its use?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25719-help-with-compiling-source/#findComment-136183
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, basforos said:

That cleared lots of questions I have, thanks. Also, I do have extern folder, what am I supposed to do with it? What's its use?

dont delete extern folder.

 

server source codes need extern folder because extern have some libs : devil - mysql - boost - etc..

 

 

note : if you have 32 bit freebsd and 32 bit server files, you can delete extern folder(but you need to change all makefiles) and you can install libs with 'pkg install' command..

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25719-help-with-compiling-source/#findComment-136194
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Denizeri24 said:

dont delete extern folder.

 

server source codes need extern folder because extern have some libs : devil - mysql - boost - etc..

 

 

note : if you have 32 bit freebsd and 32 bit server files, you can delete extern folder(but you need to change all makefiles) and you can install libs with 'pkg install' command..

Nice, thanks for the information. I appreciate it.
 

Also, is there any way for me to check from the files what libs I have to install etc? 

Edited by basforos
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25719-help-with-compiling-source/#findComment-136199
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.