I can't wait for the Summer Event to come. There will be some new skins (costume, hairstyle, weapon etc.) that will help new players tremendously in exchange for a little farm. More details will be available, but there will be a new World Boss and a new dungeon as well, with all the changes coming. It's an amazing server with caring developers and a staff that is always ready to answer your questions in-game or on our discord server (myself included). I hope you will join us and will embark on this journey with us.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

The summer event is just one hour away, and I am so excited to start farming for the items, and see/ experience the changes.
 The June Battlepass was a bit hard, but definitely doable. I will finish it on Saturday. 
Can't wait to get hands on the new costumes and hairstyle, but the most important change I am waiting for the ability to put bonuses on wings (albeit for a limited time). 

The Summer Event is here and it brought new oppotunities to enjoy ourselves and make money. It's more enjoyable beating metins and getting ice creams from the chest that drop. The new fish system and map is amazing! You can make a lot of money..but that is not important. The most important are the new wings :3 I didn't have time to farm them yet, but I cannot wait to have them! The fishing system requires a bit of dexterity, but it is fun to do. THere were some issues with the Jigsaw event, but they were switfly solved. A fusion between the two server has just been announced, and with it a promise of new features to make the game more interesting and enjoyable! I cannot wait!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

spacer.png
Take advantage with BEGINNER EVENT, a fresh start for the new players, everything FOR FREE.Create a new account and you will receive the Beginner Chest
Details about this event: https://www.board.rodnia.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8540

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rRLheBM.png

The Black Friday offer starting with 12.11.2021 - 13.11.2021 (48 Hours)

• 20% more Dragon Coins for any purchase
  • Costum Costume(S) and Costum Hairstyle(S) will be reduced by 20%

Abyssal Daemon Chest 450 Dragon Coins

Magician Chest 450 Dragon Coins

Dark Pirate Chest 450 Dragon Coins

Imperial Chest 450 Dragon Coins

Toxic Slayer Chest 450 Dragon Coins

A series of events will be organized throughout the Black Friday offers, more details here: https://board.rodnia.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=8621

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

The Christmas Event is nearly coming to the Rodnia Realm.

• Only a few days left and you will be able to take fully advantage of it and not least, have fun!
  • Until then, we have prepared the Christmas Event Topic for you, where you may see what to expect and also to give us a feedback regarding it: https://www.board.rodnia.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8706

Thank you for spending your christmas with us, we are really sure that it will be an unforgettable one and that this is just the beginning of it! #ChristmasEventHype #RodniaHype

Edited by Metin2 Dev

• 2 weeks later...

1urkUwi.png

Dear @everyone, On 13.01.2022 we will be turning 3 years since we are Online, we would like to thank YOU for your dedication and support, without you we wouldn't be here.Together with this anniversary, the Rodnia Team wants to reward all the players for their commitment.

Thank you for being with us!

#AnniversaryEvent #RodniaHype

Edited by Metin2 Dev

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.