Jump to content

quit problem


Go to solution Solved by mestecanis,

Recommended Posts

Hi. When I'm using /quit my client is going off but character is still in game. I don't know what is wrong and how fix it. Do you have any ideas?
P.S: if use logout all work fine, only if use quit have this problem and myb if i get crash clie

nt

Edited by Mimoza
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25471-quit-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Solution

Hi, some time ago I had the same problem as you. Someone told me to change the host and it will be solved and that's what I did. They said that the problem is with the extra core (if you did order) in my case. Just try to move your serverfiles to another server and login and it should be solved. Good luck!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25471-quit-problem/#findComment-135427
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mestecanis said:

Hi, some time ago I had the same problem as you. Someone told me to change the host and it will be solved and that's what I did. They said that the problem is with the extra core (if you did order) in my case. Just try to move your serverfiles to another server and login and it should be solved. Good luck!

thanks but i tryied on ovh and contabo and still have this problem.. myb it s other problem for me

Edited by Mimoza
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25471-quit-problem/#findComment-135429
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.