Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello to everyone. As you can see in the title I'm looking for a developer that I can trust and I can count on, I don't need the usual kids that are going to scam me one way or another, I will ask for some portofolio or something that proves that I can trust you. The server is already 90% done so you don't have a lot of things to do. This is a long-term project, I need someone with me that knows what he's doing, I'm in a bit of hurry, so please contact me as soon as possible in a private message here on the forum and then we will move on to Discord, we will talk about the payment and other agreements in private. Thank you! 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25378-finding-a-developer-trustworthy/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.