Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I specify the z coordinate as 2, it reacts as if the coordinate is random.

my code;

 

    CHARACTER_MANAGER::instance().SpawnMob(20387, GetMapIndex(), 135 * 100 + 32000, 104  * 100 + 0, 2, false, -1, true);

 

I want to set the direction of mob.

 

What should I do?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25302-spawnmob-method-z-coord-not-see/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Honorable Member
1 hour ago, kaJaMrSimple said:

I specify the z coordinate as 2, it reacts as if the coordinate is random.

 

I want to set the direction of mob.

 

What should I do?

Z coordinate is not the direction the mob is facing..

 

either use

d.spawn_mob_ac_dir

(vnum, x, y, dir [0..359])

(if you input -1 instead of a number between 0 and 359, it will choose a random dir between 0 and 359)

or

d.spawn_mob_dir

(vnum, x, y, dir [1..8] {(direction - 1) * 45})

(if you input 0 instead of a number between 1 and 9, it will choose a random dir between 1 and 8 )

Edited by Syreldar

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

4 minutes ago, Syreldar said:

Z coordinate is not the direction the mob is facing..

 

either use


d.spawn_mob_ac_dir

(vnum, x, y, dir [0..359])

or


d.spawn_mob_dir

(vnum, x, y, dir [0..9] {(direction - 1) * 45})

The system I made is completely source-based. I don't want to use quest.

  • Honorable Member
Just now, kaJaMrSimple said:

The system I made is completely source-based. I don't want to use quest.

Use your brain based on what I told you, then. duh. Said functions are inside the sources, look them up.

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.