Jump to content

Recommended Posts

For about 7-8 hours my website can`t connect to the database of my dedicat server at ovh who is hosted in poland. I do nothing , the problem came out with no reason and i don`t find the problem...The mysql is run with no problem , there are no errors and i can connect from my computer on the port 3306 with navicat , the players are online in the game .. the game-server is working wonderfull.

 

I try to use another website - template / another webhost .

I reinstall the mysql server , i try with mariadb/mysqlserver

I reinstall the freebsd os

I have disable all firewall of ovh / i have no pf or ipfw rules.

I don`t use the dns name server ..

 

 

No more ideea ?

Edited by DeYaN.
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25154-problem-with-ovh-server-at-connect-to-website/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.