Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

So.. I changed in source the skill points, now after level 102 I don't receive any points(because I hate that + and leftover points).

But.. if I reset my skills, I will receive points according to my level (ex: level 250 - I receive 249 points).

Where should I change the points after reset also? so that if level is <= 102 the points will be calculated accordingly(each level = 1 point), but if the level is > 102 I will receive 102 skill points, even if I am 250?

I hope you understood what I want..

Thank you, have a nice day!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25144-questionskill-points-after-reset-skill/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 4 years later...

Necro post, but I wanted to leave it here for anyone that wants it. OP asked and got a reply on the right direction, just only for one part of the code.

To change the skill points to match the character level and to make NPCs, Items and the /level command properly give the correct amount of skill points based on the level limit, in char_skill.cpp replace:

void CHARACTER::ClearSkill()
{
	PointChange(POINT_SKILL, 4 + (GetLevel() - 5) - GetPoint(POINT_SKILL));

	ResetSkill();
}

With:

void CHARACTER::ClearSkill()
{
	int	level = GetLevel();
	if (level >102)
	{
		level = 102;
	}
	PointChange(POINT_SKILL, 5 + (level - 5) - GetPoint(POINT_SKILL));

	ResetSkill();
}

*You can change the 102 to your specific level limit.
 

To limit the levels that skill points are awarded, in char.cpp, within void CHARACTER::PointChange(BYTE type, int amount, bool bAmount, bool bBroadcast) replace:

		case POINT_LEVEL_STEP:

			[...]

							if (GetSkillGroup())
							{
								if (GetLevel() >= 5)
									PointChange(POINT_SKILL, 1);

								if (GetLevel() >= 9)
									PointChange(POINT_SUB_SKILL, 1);
							}

With:

		case POINT_LEVEL_STEP:

			[...]

							if (GetSkillGroup())
							{
								if (GetLevel() >= 5 && GetLevel() < 102)
									PointChange(POINT_SKILL, 1);

								if (GetLevel() >= 9)
									PointChange(POINT_SUB_SKILL, 1);
							}

*You can change the 102 to your specific level limit.

Edited by theomnimaster

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.