Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

After installing a multilanguage system (Rakancito's) I'm not able to connect anymore to my server from new compiled client. It stays in "Logging in..." and nothing changes.

 

I checked all syssers and I just get this error: Process: []    [111 : 0xaf]   - If someone can help me, I appreciate it, I have not been able to advance for several days

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25080-cant-login-in-sysser-process-%09111-0xaf/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.