BUG SAFEBOX disappear stacks ..

Hello friends , with 2 weeks ago  i use this tutorials to make the special items stackable ( 71084/71085/25040/etc)

and now the players found a bug in safebox :

in db-items there`s no problem in that place and if the player close the safebox and open again it appear the last item what it put in that space.

In the syserr.txt db / ch1 core i have no sql errors.The bug appears randomly .. i try to make it on my account but I failed.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, DeYaN. said:

Hello friends , with 2 weeks ago  i use this tutorials to make the special items stackable ( 71084/71085/25040/etc)

and now the players found a bug in safebox :

in db-items there`s no problem in that place and if the player close the safebox and open again it appear the last item what it put in that space.

In the syserr.txt db / ch1 core i have no sql errors. The bug appears randomly .. i try to make it on my account but I failed.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Contributor

You said if you close the safebox and open it again, you'll have the last item put in that place. I'm a bit confused, so help me out a little.

When the item disappears, can you put another item in its place?

If you CAN'T(which should be expected), does your stack appear back after you close and open the safebox again?

If you CAN(which you shouldn't be able to, because that slot SHOULD be marked as NOT empty), what do you get left in the safebox when opening and closing it again? The items that disappeared or the new item that you put in their place after they disappeared?

Your problem is coming from somewhere else, I don't see why your little stacking thingy would break the safebox. Also, you have logs, see what the logs say when an item disappears and just trace that shit down.. ez