Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Management
16 hours ago, BeHappy4Ever said:

I think it's just for text and not commands

Wdym "commands"?

RJg5J9H.png

 

With print, echo, etc and UTF-8 encoding there's no problems...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25029-javascripthtmlphp/#findComment-133883
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Karbust said:

Wdym "commands"?

RJg5J9H.png

 

With print, echo, etc and UTF-8 encoding there's no problems...

I mean write the print command for example with  special encoding and the command be executed with succeed.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25029-javascripthtmlphp/#findComment-133891
Share on other sites

  • Management
3 hours ago, BeHappy4Ever said:

I mean write the print command for example with  special encoding and the command be executed with succeed.

print is print, there's no other way to write it.

 

Either I'm you don't know what you want or I'm not getting it...

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25029-javascripthtmlphp/#findComment-133896
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.