Jump to content

Inbuilt animation on weapons/sashs


Go to solution Solved by Distraught,

Recommended Posts

Hi.

A few weeks ago I was testing the inbuilt animation published by B4RC0D3 in this same forum, it caused me a lot of curiosity and I tried to adapt it for the sash system but I had no luck, I even tried to contact him to ask if he had managed to finish this part and there was no reply.

 

My question is, is it possible to make weapons/sash have this inbuilt animation function and how difficult could it be to adapt it? Maybe a programming professional on this forum would like to give some clue as to how this could be possible.

 

Original topic I mentioned: 

 

I appreciate your attention, thanks for reading.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/25004-inbuilt-animation-on-weaponssashs/
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
  • Solution

I posted a solution there.

Just have to add the partid of the sashes where you see

switch (i)
{
	case CRaceData::PART_WEAPON:
	case CRaceData::PART_WEAPON_LEFT:
		break;

	default:
		SetMotionPointer(m_LODControllerVector[i]);
		break;
}

and the first code snippet to where you attach the sashes.

  • Love 1

992404397646696589.png
Former C++ Developer at Gameloft on DML
Join my Discord: Distraught Labs

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.