Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey Metin2dev I'm new here and sorry for my bad English.

One question, there is any way to change the attack skills range if the user has equipped one specific amor?

For example, if I have equipped the armor of level 150 I am able to have the double of attack radius/range with the skills.

LIke the FAST ATTACK of the ninja has a double range to activate it.

Thanks everyone and good job with this forum!

(I have source)

On 11/23/2020 at 8:47 AM, WeedHex said:

You can't easily, there is the range constant on the skill_proto.

 

You should make a new bonus and use it in the char_skill to increase the sql value.

Thanks for answering! Can you elavorate a bit more please?

  • Premium

Like bonus to increase the power of arch attack with "range power".

 

Make a new bonus, go in char_skill, manipulate the range variable by increasing with newbonus. 

Idk now exactly all need to do, but I think is the most easy solution.

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.