Jump to content

[IN PREPARATION]New metin2 "realistic" graphics - BETA


Recommended Posts

Hello Again!

 

Today, I want to show you my new project Im currently working on.

Whats all this about and what will this include?

  • New more realistic shaders
  • New HD textures for objects
  • Terrain 4K textures
  • Updated DirectX

 

Of course it is lower FPS ingame, but not much as I expect. 

If you have Low PC, you can disable those settings.

 

Ive tested it on low pc (4 cores, 2.66 GHz processor, 8 GB RAM and 1GB graphics card). There was FPS decrease to 40 FPS, but as I said, you can turn it off OR set which shaders you want or not.

 

Here is little taste:

Spoiler

 

 

Because YouTube f**ked quality of video, here are some screens from game.. They are not in top quality, but still better then video

 

Hope you like it and I would like to know what to add or what change!

PS: Its in beta testing and its not set good so please keep this on mind! Thanks :) 

 

//Before

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Metin2 Dev 6
  • Scream 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 3
  • Love 11

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

 

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Alucard said:

I like the work, look like more cleaner but a bit too dark also

It is. Im trying to reduce it, but its not fun :D 

  • Good 1
  • Love 1

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

 

spacer.png

  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.