Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey Y'all guys! :D

 

I am starting developing more in metin2 and i am looking for the best server files to start, with not much systems added yet and noot too many bugs to fix. I dont know what i want, i want to hear ur opinion about what files should i start using to add systems by my self, etc. What do you think?

 

If you want, add me discord: Sunset#9839 

 

Best regards to all,

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24927-sourcessv-files-start-developing/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forum Moderator

If you need clean svfiles + source with support then I would go for this:

 

If you do not want to spend money then I would take a look in our Binaries & Clients / ServerFiles - Metin2 Dev area.

 

 

Best regards
Raylee

 

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.