Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys!

I'm about to start making my server again. I have a very old client, I would like to update that to the new. Can somebody send me the latest fully opened basic client (I mean the client from the GF server) I'd be happy if it was in enlish!

Thank you guys!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/2460-metin2-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.