Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

If I read your question correctly, you want to spawn a monster (boss) only in channel 1.

You can try this, I have not tested it.

Let me know if it works.

/// 1. @ game/src/char_manager.cpp
// Search
LPCHARACTER CHARACTER_MANAGER::SpawnMob(DWORD dwVnum, long lMapIndex, long x, long y, long z, bool bSpawnMotion, int iRot, bool bShow)
{
	const CMob* pkMob = CMobManager::instance().Get(dwVnum);
	if (!pkMob)
	{
		sys_err("SpawnMob: no mob data for vnum %u", dwVnum);
		return NULL;
	}

// Add below
	if (g_bChannel > 1)
	{
		switch (dwVnum)
		{
		case 591: // Bestial Captain (metin2_map_a3, metin2_map_b3, metin2_map_c3)
			return NULL;
		}
	}

 

  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Owsap said:

If I read your question correctly, you want to spawn a monster (boss) only in channel 1.

You can try this, I have not tested it.

Let me know if it works.


/// 1. @ game/src/char_manager.cpp
// Search
LPCHARACTER CHARACTER_MANAGER::SpawnMob(DWORD dwVnum, long lMapIndex, long x, long y, long z, bool bSpawnMotion, int iRot, bool bShow)
{
	const CMob* pkMob = CMobManager::instance().Get(dwVnum);
	if (!pkMob)
	{
		sys_err("SpawnMob: no mob data for vnum %u", dwVnum);
		return NULL;
	}

// Add below
	if (g_bChannel > 1)
	{
		switch (dwVnum)
		{
		case 591: // Bestial Captain (metin2_map_a3, metin2_map_b3, metin2_map_c3)
			return NULL;
		}
	}

 

yes that's exactly what I want. but how can we add map and duration? (by the way I haven't tried yet if it works)

  • Honorable Member
6 hours ago, kaJaMrSimple said:

yes that's exactly what I want. but how can we add map and duration? (by the way I haven't tried yet if it works)

/// 1. @ game/src/char_manager.cpp
// Search
LPCHARACTER CHARACTER_MANAGER::SpawnMob(DWORD dwVnum, long lMapIndex, long x, long y, long z, bool bSpawnMotion, int iRot, bool bShow)
{
	const CMob* pkMob = CMobManager::instance().Get(dwVnum);
	if (!pkMob)
	{
		sys_err("SpawnMob: no mob data for vnum %u", dwVnum);
		return NULL;
	}

// Add below
	unsigned long ulRestricedMapIndex[] = { 3, 23, 43 };
	if (g_bChannel > 1 /* Check channel */ && std::find(std::begin(ulRestricedMapIndex), std::end(ulRestricedMapIndex), mapindex) != std::end(ulRestricedMapIndex) /* Search the map index for this mob spawn */)
	{
		switch (dwVnum /* Mob VNUM */ )
		{
		case 591: // Bestial Captain (Normally spawns @ metin2_map_a3, metin2_map_b3, metin2_map_c3)
			return NULL;
		}
	}

I'm not sure what you want with "duration" but the block of code above will block the spawn of the monster VNUM inside the switch which spawns in the map index inside the ulRestricedMapIndex array.

Edited by Owsap

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.