Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : PHP

 Hi Devs

Can anyone help me with php? hope so ^^
I need to run a query every Saturday x hour.

Example:

if(date('D') == 'Sat' AND date('H:i') == '12:00') {
  echo"Metin2Dev";
}

 

Thanks ^^

 

declare: date_default_timezone_set('America/Sao_Paulo');

Thanks. #closerequest

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24172-if-day-and-hours-in-php/
Share on other sites

If you wanna run a query each Saturday at a specific time I'd highly suggest you're using an Event Scheduler depending on what Query you wanna run.

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/event-scheduler.html

 

This allows you to time reoccuring queries and manage them directly via mysql instead of running php.

  • Love 1

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24172-if-day-and-hours-in-php/#findComment-129675
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, HITRON said:

Use Crons


I'm already using cron on cpanel.
 

wget -q -O - "https://www.myurl/file.php" > /dev/null 2>&1	

Silence cron ^^

#closerequest

11 hours ago, Vanilla said:

If you wanna run a query each Saturday at a specific time I'd highly suggest you're using an Event Scheduler depending on what Query you wanna run.

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/event-scheduler.html

 

This allows you to time reoccuring queries and manage them directly via mysql instead of running php.


I did so to manipulate the data with PHP pulling the data from the database.
Thanks

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24172-if-day-and-hours-in-php/#findComment-129714
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.