Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Contributor

Use this, it is gold even to this day:

 

You'll probably get kicked after login if you use novaline.

In that case, use mainline for db,game. (You can use novaline for clientside, it's ok and mainline don't have clientside)

3 hours ago, TMP4 said:

Bunu kullanın, bugüne kadar bile altın:

 

Novaline kullanırsanız muhtemelen giriş yaptıktan sonra tekmeleyeceksiniz.

Bu durumda, db, game için mainline kullanın. (Müşteriler için novalin kullanabilirsiniz, tamam ve ana hattın müşteri tarafı yok)

I know that many problems have been closed in novaline. I'm undecided now :////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  • Contributor

Can you give an example?

I have not heard about it yet to they would be much different.

 

Anyway use that extern and makefile and build a novaline for yourself, test it out if it'll kick or not. 

If so, you can use mainline :) 

Edited by TMP4
  • Confused 1

Actually, I haven't tested it myself, I just heard from a few (supposedly good) forums. In general, I did not edit any source files from scratch. I have low knowledge about this. I will use the game source file mainline on your recommendation. What would you suggest to use as a client?

 

3 saat önce, TMP4 dedi ki:

Bir örnek verebilir misin?

Henüz duymadım, çok farklıydı.

 

Onu neyse, bu extern ve makefile kullanın ve kendiniz için bir novaline kullanın, tekme olup olmadığını test edin. 

Eğer öyleyse, ana hattı gerektirir :) 

 

Edited by vedat1089
7 hours ago, vedat1089 said:

 

Hello novaline source installed i get an error when compiling what is the solution

 


 



linking ../game_r40020....
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lthecore

 

 

Try adding LIBDIR += -L/usr/local/lib/mysql into your makefile.

Software Engineer @ CNH Industrial (NAFTA/EMEA)

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.