Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, recently I upgraded my client source so it could compile with the latest C++(which meant I also upgraded boost, DevIL, etc), in the process of doing so I had to change a couple variable types(for example from byte to std::byte or in some cases, to cryptopp::byte).
At first glance, there are no new errors in the client and everything seems to be working as usual, should I be worried about something breaking? How should I check for most things being unstable/breaking?
Thanks

 

Edited by boaspessoal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24079-client-source-update/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.