Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Today I add new bonuses in character status, but I dont know how to add texts..

Whats I know:

1. 2D - windows.dds
2. Python - characterwindow.py

Problem is I dont know what I must search and where is .sub file..
Can anyone help me?

Here is screenshot what I need:


https://metin2.download/picture/GIJ1rKas4zgBxa131bZmQ1hn22NKVe5p/.png

 

Thanks!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24007-python-char-status-new-bonuses/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.