Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : XXX

[[ Hi / Hello / Hey... ]]

[[ It is a template to help you with your problem... ]]

 

1. Description of the problem / Question :

Hi metin2 dev, I have a little problem, I can't put points on the sixth skill

 

2. SysErr ( Client / Server ) / SysLog ( Server )

Nope 

 

3. How to reproduce it ?

 

 

4. Screenshots ?

 

 

Thanks, Sincerly,
[[ Kazuhiri ]]

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24006-problem-with-sixth-skill/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ToXiC4000 said:

To insert skills right you need

Playersettingsmodule

SQL char_skill.cpp (or skill_char.cpp or something like that)

 

And skilltables

If the server don't know the skill you cannot level up it

Hi,this is tutorial https://www.gfile.ro/?do=fD&fI=0ff93790db3b3277078273a89c317659,

this is char_skill.cpp https://www.gfile.ro/?do=fD&fI=9779b014530c0bd11dfaf33d8f24a82e

 

I did everything like there, I don't understand why it doesn't work....

Edited by Kazuhiri
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24006-problem-with-sixth-skill/#findComment-128811
Share on other sites

  • Bot

Bro I don't care about any tutorials from Romanian site's

 

When you can't level up your skill the skill isn't written in the char_skill.cpp and in the playersettingsmodule and in the sql

 

I edited a time ago like 12 new skills per class and you got trouble by adding one.... Luuul

Edited by ToXiC4000

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/24006-problem-with-sixth-skill/#findComment-129046
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.