Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello,

not the first time some people tell me this, but its too ridiculous now.

 

The following person is pretending to be me to sell clientside protections and so on. He contacts server owners (portugal / brazil as far as i know) and tell them he analysed the server and found exploits.

Scammer Discord: XEN0N.#4640
Scammer steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xen0nncsgo/

 

Image (pt language. The black square contained my website which the scammer claimed it was his [i know where to send the bills now]):

asdf.png

 

Facts:

  • I dont know that wannabe
  • I do NOT do any metin2 services
  • I will never contact you whatsover regarding metin2
  • My ONLY discord is: TMoore#1156  . I do not use skype for years and will also not log it and message you whatsover.

 

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23955-warning-scam-attempts-on-my-name/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.