Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Welcome all

I have a bug system Mount a horse when I have an advantage. For example, 25 points. Get experience. When I lift the seal, this gives me an advantage. When I go up the animal it gives me 25 too, so I have 50 instead of 25.

In short, the system gives me the feature twice instead of once

Before going up on the animal he gives me the value that I added to the seal, which is 25

 

https://metin2.download/picture/GdTUut1Y1vm73Pb82YFFZGv515R9SwZw/.png

 

After climbing on the animal, give me the same value that you added the seal again?
 

https://metin2.download/picture/Y9Rkxm8PLLMtBERwGRpa3OncfID50WIt/.png

 

Hope for help is necessary
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23949-i-need-necessary-help/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.