10 second before /after mount/unmount

The title says all . I need a timer for mount/unmount because many people use the Delay BUG mounts to catch the opponent in pvp , on my server the mount is used to get close him and immediately give a skill and the opponent don`t see that , he only receive the damage.

See this video  , seconds 20 - 25

Spoiler

• Premium
1 hour ago, DeYaN. said:

Hmm, thx you @Reverse  but probably this is not the best solution . Because the mount/unmount very fast is useful in PVM..

@WeedHex you have any ideea ?

Honestly not, but also on my srv they use this shit to anger other users in pvp.

I think also clearing the target they can still do the skills after unride causing a sync lag to the opponent.

ps. Maybe is better to lock the skills for some second after unride. No buff skills to take clean pvm.

Edited by WeedHex
  • Love 1

On 5/23/2020 at 6:15 PM, WeedHex said:

Honestly not, but also on my srv they use this shit to anger other users in pvp.

I think also clearing the target they can still do the skills after unride causing a sync lag to the opponent.

ps. Maybe is better to lock the skills for some second after unride. No buff skills to take clean pvm.

Yes it`s a good ideea but I have no knowledge to do this in src server...

there are a few options you can choose from:

- Set a timer once taking/dealing pvp damage and block mount/unmount during this time (probably only mounting because people might annoy you and block you from unmounting)

- Check if the player is using skills etc. while issuing the mount command (there are indeed functions present and you can check if the character is actually using a skill and block mounting if that's the case)

- Set a short timer after mount/unmount on which you cannot use skills or deal dmg in pvp

One thing I'd also suggest: Disable damage and knockback/fall when mounting for pvp. That's also a big change preventing people from annoying other players with their horses.

We are the tortured.
We're not your friends.
As long as we're not visible.
We are unfixable.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 1:37 PM, Vanilla said:

there are a few options you can choose from:

- Set a timer once taking/dealing pvp damage and block mount/unmount during this time (probably only mounting because people might annoy you and block you from unmounting)

- Check if the player is using skills etc. while issuing the mount command (there are indeed functions present and you can check if the character is actually using a skill and block mounting if that's the case)

- Set a short timer after mount/unmount on which you cannot use skills or deal dmg in pvp

One thing I'd also suggest: Disable damage and knockback/fall when mounting for pvp. That's also a big change preventing people from annoying other players with their horses.

hey vanilla, could you show a example for a 3 seconds timer when player attacked other player 

• Not Good 1

• 1 year later...