Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Version of Files : 40k

I've got the problem that my source works on 11.3 32/64bit flawless, but when it comes to FreeBSD 12.0/12.1 my generated game/db file wont work.

I can compile the game/db without problems but it crashes when i want to start it, hopefully someone got a solution for this.

A compiled file from 11.3 works on 12.1

 

lldb output:

spacer.png

 

syslog:

May 15 16:27:06 :: connecting to MySQL server (player)
May 15 16:27:06 :: CREATING DIRECT_SQL
May 15 16:27:06 :: AsyncSQL: locale latin1

5bN6EZh.png

 

The syserr is clean.

I already tryed to check the Changelogs from FreeBSD 11.3 to 12.0 but I cant find something that could be the fault.

 

Edit: also tryed to upgrade to G++9 and C++2a, but no success.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Lmao 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23835-freebsd-121-source-problem/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.