Jump to content

Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello Friends,

Some Pictures

Spoiler

084722dragonfire-guildwar2.jpg
084722dragonfire-guildwar3.jpg
084722dragonfire-guildwar4.jpg
084722dragonfire-guildwar5.jpg

 

Unfortunately no support thread was created, so I'll do one here.

It is important to me to get feedback so that I can improve and

so you also get something from it.

 

I wanted something new, because I haven't really released for a long time,

except for Forevermetin2. Hoping it will go down well and it will be used.

 

Kind regards

  • Metin2 Dev 18
  • Dislove 1
  • Angry 1
  • Confused 1
  • Good 7
  • Love 20
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23506-guildwar-map/
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
15 hours ago, Finnael said:

The atmosphere really looks great on this one. Only the field where guilds fight looks kinda out of place I think.

 

you mean that one on the middle? so the color, if yes, well the color is out of place.

kind regards

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23506-guildwar-map/#findComment-131294
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2020 at 10:58 PM, Finnael said:

Yeah, but not only the color. It just looks too flat imo. Especially compared to the rest of the map.

 

mhm, well.

the color make me angry. next time i will install 3ds and try to create another mid.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/23506-guildwar-map/#findComment-131385
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.