Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello, 

 

I've been surprised but many servers still use this old signal fire. I've created atleast a little blow effect for it.
 

Spoiler

011325stone-signalfire-full.jpg

 

Download

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

 

  • Metin2 Dev 30
  • Sad 1
  • Good 9
  • Love 2
  • Love 34

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22805-signal-fire-remake/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 06/02/2020 at 10:12, .plechito' said:

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
(interno)

Olá, 

 

Fiquei surpreso, mas muitos servidores ainda usam esse antigo sinal de fogo. Eu criei pelo menos um pequeno efeito de golpe para ele.
 

  Revelar conteúdos ocultos

011325stone-signalfire-full.jpg

 

Download

  Esconder o conteúdo

This is the hidden content, please

 

Aqui não funciona.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22805-signal-fire-remake/#findComment-140709
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
10 minutes ago, Paulo said:

I haven't changed I'm not aware of this part and I haven't found a tutorial

how do i have to put it?

Open your npclist.txt in root and find ID of your signal fire. For example:

7106	#season2/npc/signal_fire/

And then change it to:

7106	plechito_signalfire_rework

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22805-signal-fire-remake/#findComment-140737
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
17 hours ago, Paulo said:

Unfortunately it still didn't work when I switch in npclist and call the torch /m 11506 no longer appear in the game

11506    plechito_signalfire_rework

0624 11:47:29487 :: CPythonCharacterManager::CreateInstance VID[21227] Race[11506]

 

Since my re-worked model is in monster folder, it probably wont for for ID 11506. 
Change the ID of the fire for example to 8xxx, that should work just fine

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22805-signal-fire-remake/#findComment-140764
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.