Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I've got a problem with my shutdown command, first of all I think it happens cause I removed the Imporved packet encryption.

I'm working a long time without it, no problems at all, but after when I use the shutdown command my auth core doesnt realize it.

if you connect after shutdown the client crashes with a random header error, because input_auth doesnt receive the "g_bNoMoreClient" flag.

Already debugged it on Visual Studio, so i know that it only doesnt apply on input_auth, the other receive it.

the client also crashes when the channels are full, so basicly it crashes everytime the auth have to send the failure login (only shutdown and full channel)

 

maybe someone else had the same problem and can help me

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22455-problem-with-shutdown-command/
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.