Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone..

I have this problem when i start the game.
I just verified 3 different client and svf that have already implemented the lycan.

I've tryed to implement it on a clean source too but i get this error.

In local name it's already declared

 

syserr:

 

1018 17:31:09123 :: 
playerSettingModule.py(line:1624) LoadGameData
playerSettingModule.py(line:370) __InitData

LoadGameData - <type 'exceptions.NameError'>:global name 'WOLFMAN' is not defined

1018 17:31:09123 :: ============================================================================================================
1018 17:31:09123 :: Abort!!!!


 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/22121-global-name-wolfman-is-not-defined/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 years later...
  • Bot
On 10/19/2019 at 4:00 AM, OnlyRipper said:

lmao i solved the problem -.-

Wrong:

##########

WOLFMAN 

##########

Correct:

##########

#WOLFMAN

##########

 

I've missed a # -.- jesus....

That is to comment...

english_banner.gif

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.