Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have some questions like for example https://metin2.download/picture/u0oHu6zseiH1UW0yVRH5KrF3641Bt4uC/.png how can I install these main quest once again? Id like to edit them but whenever I try to install them there is command not found maybe im doing smh wrong.

Also is there any list of weapons/maps/armors/quests/fixes or should I just make another questions or look through forum.

Thanks for help

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21901-main-quest-and-other-questions/
Share on other sites

  • Active Member

The error indicates that the "quest compiler" does not exists, not that you cannot compile your main_quest.

The "quest compiler" is usualy find in ../quest path, so if you want to access it just go through the right path.

  • Love 1

As long as I'll be a threat for you , i will always be your target :3

https://metin2.download/picture/NRzs6b7A9NiZ0Q7p9nv3uqAoMdddu5QF/.png you mean this path? Im sorry for being stupid havent worked with metin before

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Honorable Member

You're missing the qc file.

Find it and insert it inside the locale/poland/quest folder.

 

OBWR5cr.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Thank your answering me but im having the qc file here https://metin2.download/picture/G64B7tTY1SH9sVMw9zFi1T61Te7A2w66/.png I can load quests but I cant load quests from the folder "main_quest" I even put the qc to main_quest which for sure is wrong but yeah the quests are working for me but not the quests from main_quest folder. They do work in game but I want to change the reward etc.

Does the qc file should have 777 rights?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.