Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi I wanted to ask you guys how can I create a server only for myself to work on it and then I can put it on some host where I pay and play with friends.

I had idea to first work on my server and then in 2020 put it on host and play with friends but I dont really know how to start and make it only for myself and dont pay.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21886-how-can-i-create-a-server/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

nvm, I just do it on virtual box and hamachi but how do I put them later on vps host because its virutal machine on virtual machine.

Im new in these things and I dont have idea about doing such things, anyone?

edit: I got the solution

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21886-how-can-i-create-a-server/#findComment-119019
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.