Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

I can't find string. It's the last option of every NPC (Alchemist, Shop, Blacksmith, Old Lady, etc)

KokT0Ao.png

Any tip how can I find it to translate it?

Thank you

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21789-quest-strange-string/
Share on other sites

  • Management
3 hours ago, MrQuin said:

Try locale_string.txt

Under : 


"You have to add a Socket if you want to use a Diamond.";

 

 

3 hours ago, Moț said:

Thank you

 

Actually @MrQuin's option is right on top of the string from questnpc.txt.

Since I'm using vanilla's core I don't have a locale_string, It's everything in corean except the quests...

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21789-quest-strange-string/#findComment-118393
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.