Jump to content

Where can I buy item display system and automatic hunting system?


Go to solution Solved by Torres,

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Dear developers, I would like to buy an automatic hunting system and a system that can display items dropped by monsters (images), but I don't know who is the author?Could you tell me his contact information, please?thank you

Thank you for answering my question!

Of course, I hope it is clean code, no mistakes, this is a good work, thank you

the code for the automatic hunter system was written by a turkish coder i think he is not active
anymore you could use the system and rewrite some things inside the project of automatic huntersystem
if you have enough knowledge in c++ (mean it not bad) for doing it otherwise you must search a developer that helps you out. ^_^

  • Love 1
  • Premium

thank you !man,can you do it?Can we talk?I personally chat with you about my discord and skype

thank you !man,can you do it?Can we talk?I personally chat with you about my discord and skype

Gerade eben schrieb Torres:

thank you !man,can you do it?Can we talk?I personally chat with you about my discord and skype

thank you !man,can you do it?Can we talk?I personally chat with you about my discord and skype

im sorry but im in learning progress it will take some time
until im a profesionall coder in c++ you should search someone other :)

On 8/10/2019 at 4:40 PM, Torres said:

Dear developers, I would like to buy an automatic hunting system and a system that can display items dropped by monsters (images), but I don't know who is the author?Could you tell me his contact information, please?thank you

Thank you for answering my question!

Of course, I hope it is clean code, no mistakes, this is a good work, thank you

Hello, you need system who allows you to see what can drop some monster before you kill it? or metin stone.. etc.?

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:09 PM, Torres said:

@Fernando Hi,yes

now, I'm dealing withSyriza

there is free system called target system who allows player to check what is dropping from monsters. metin stones etc.

  • Premium

@Fernando,yes,man,but,I install it ,can't work,I think my skills are not good!So I'm looking for a developer to help me install or improve

Thank you for your answer

  • Premium
  • Solution

Target_Information_System is done,thank you @xGenessis(Dalí)

Automatic hunting system is completed, thank you @bykatil
I recommend these two people, when your payment is successful, they work very fast!

The problem has been solved! I can't close this theme, please admin master, close
Thank you

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.