• Premium

Hello guys,

I use 3ds from the topic bellow.

I've never really had problems with anything until now. I've figured out that some of the objects (even those created by ymir, f.e. bridges from flame dungeon) cannot be loaded properly. First of all I convert the object with gr2to3ds tool that you can get all over the internet (here I choose "yes" for all of the export options) and then just drag the exported .ms file into 3ds Max and that is when the issue starts. Normally I even cannot spot the process, the object is just loaded and I can do whatever I want with it. However, with some objects, as mentioned above, it is not possible because as I drag the file into 3ds it either crashes without any error message or it freezes while there is a MaxScript window which seems to be causing the problem. This lasts from 5 to 30 seconds and after that an error message appears telling me that the MaxScript module is out of memory and thus the object cannot be loaded.

Maybe it is not an 3ds issue, I don't know. And that is why I ask here. Has anyone of you ever faced this problem?

Thanks in advance for your hints!

Best regards!
Sandbone

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days