Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hey guys,

Just to let you know, there is a very cool 8 bit game engine made for python use, very easy to use and straightforward.

https://github.com/kitao/pyxel

It also has an MIT license which is super cool, here's a small demo that I made just for fun.

 

7FrY6xe.gif

 


Repo: https://github.com/FilippoLeone/pypega

 

It also can work with cx_Freeze so you can make an executable to distribute. I just created the repo so you'll see improvements in the structure & I am going to continue this game until I will create something more serious from scratch again.

This is how probably I will start to develop games, and it might be your chance too :)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/21440-cool-8bit-game-engine/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.