Jump to content

What do you think ?  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think ?

    • It can be cool
      13
    • It's not usefull
      3


Recommended Posts

Hi guys, 

I was asking myself, maybe anyone has already worked on anything like that, why not an ingame voice like the plugin TaskForce Radio for Arma 3 ? 
Something like, you have the voice chat on the current map/zone/near and other possibilites like that ?
To be honnest I haven't tried anything about it for the moment but I think that TeamSpeak 3 must be the best to use for it  (Regarding ts3 sdk https://teamspeak.com/en/more/developers/)

What do you think about a system like it ?

 

 

Personally I think this is a good idea, something I would definitely implement on my server.

I've seen a working prototype of something similar back in 2016/17 but it was never finished due to lack of python knowledge (I think) :P

  • Premium

Yes a public voice chat could be cool, but could also be spammy if too many players gather in a small area. 

In the past I was thinking about a voice chat inside the party, so the players can communicate better while doing a dungeon.

  • Love 1

It depend of "how" you use it, using a TeamSpeak 3 module can be fun due to the many plugins who exist about auto moderation and many things like that like (Auto ban if spam music ..) and others, to give the possibility to the player to enable/disable the system and to change volume, and I mean TeamSpeak 3 for Server, not the software TeamSpeak 3 for players, I'm been speaking about a distance vocal for example if the player is near u, u hear him, not if he go blue map 1 and you stay map 1 red or have to many distances on the same map..

 

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.