Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bot

Hello!
Tired of checking for new versions of libraries? Let's make life easier to everyone. I would like to stay information up to date in this thread.
If you know about some of the libraries has got new version, please DM me or moderator to edit this topic.
Currently here are only libraries that client use.
PS: Don't forget to check this thread also!

Boost
License: Boost Software License (Content)
Version: 1.69.0
Documentation: https://www.boost.org/doc/
Link: https://www.boost.org/

Crypto++
License: Boost Software License (Content)
Version: 8.0
Documentation: https://www.cryptopp.com/docs/ref/
Link: https://www.cryptopp.com

libjpeg-turbo
License: Mixed IJG, BSD and zlib (

This is the hidden content, please
)
Version: 2.0.1
Documentation: https://libjpeg-turbo.org/Documentation/Documentation
Link: https://libjpeg-turbo.org/

LZO
License: GNU (Content)
Version: 2.10
Documentation: Not provided
Link: http://www.oberhumer.com/opensource/lzo/

Python
License: Special license (Content)
Version: 2.7.15 / 3.7.2
Documentation: https://www.python.org/doc/
Link: https://www.python.org/

DirectX
License: The DirectX APIs are part of the OS, so there's no fees to use them.
Version: 12.0 (10.00.9926.0000)
Documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/directx
Link: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/sdk-archive

IL
License: LGPL (Content)
Version: 1.8.0
Documentation: http://openil.sourceforge.net/docs/index.php
Link: http://openil.sourceforge.net/

The Miles Sound System
License: Propretial
Version: 10
Documentation: Not provided
Link: http://www.radgametools.com/miles.htm

Granny 3D
License: Propretial
Version: 2.11
Documentation: Not provided
Link: http://www.radgametools.com/granny.html

SpeedTree
License: Propretial
Version: 7
Documentation: http://docs8.speedtree.com/
Link: https://store.speedtree.com/

Themida
License: Propretial
Version: 2.4.5.0
Documentation: Not provided
Link: https://www.oreans.com/index.php

  • Metin2 Dev 13
  • Think 2
  • Confused 1
  • Good 4
  • Love 1
  • Love 12

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20624-3rd-part-libraries-list/
Share on other sites

  • Premium
il y a une heure, tierrilopes a dit :

You added libs used in metin2 sources.

Themida doesnt fit that category

There is some special defines for external programs such as Themida and Xtrap but those are higly depreciated imo

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20624-3rd-part-libraries-list/#findComment-111782
Share on other sites

  • Premium
17 hours ago, Galet said:

There is some special defines for external programs such as Themida and Xtrap but those are higly depreciated imo

What I meant was, themida isn't needed as it's implementation can't even be considered a implementation.

That's why I said it doesn't fit the category, plus the scope of it is different from those libs. Those are needed (well, I used vanilla libjpeg instead of turbo for example but you get the point) while themida isn't.

 

TL;DR: I consider themida an add-on and not a requirement

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20624-3rd-part-libraries-list/#findComment-111823
Share on other sites

  • Premium
il y a une heure, tierrilopes a dit :

What I meant was, themida isn't needed as it's implementation can't even be considered a implementation.

That's why I said it doesn't fit the category, plus the scope of it is different from those libs. Those are needed (well, I used vanilla libjpeg instead of turbo for example but you get the point) while themida isn't.

 

TL;DR: I consider themida an add-on and not a requirement

We share the same point of view, those are not needed nor vital libs for the client and usually not used by the majority (we also have a MovieMan, Hshield and stuff)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20624-3rd-part-libraries-list/#findComment-111828
Share on other sites

  • Bot

@tierrilopes As have been mentioned, there are some definition of Themida in sources, so I have added it to the list aswel.

@arves100 I have said this list contains only libraries that are used in client sources.

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/20624-3rd-part-libraries-list/#findComment-111852
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.